Te Omanga has a varied and interesting community of supporters who commit an annual financial donation to the hospice as part of their financial planning. We also have businesses and organisations who make a financial contribution to us when they can. Either way, you can be assured we will commit to using your donation to us with the respect it deserves.
Major Gifts and Corporate Sponsorship programmes at the hospice also offer the opportunity in some cases for us to release our brand for use on your own marketing material. Each offer of sponsorship is treated in a unique way, working with you to design sponsorship benefits which make sense for your business.
We also receive financial support from a great number of Charitable Trusts throughout New Zealand we believe our needs fit within their funding criteria. We are always thankful for the financial support of these organisations and value the time they take to review our funding applications and the interest they take in our work.
At Te Omanga, we’ve been working hard to find a special way to say thank you to those supporters who make a difference to us through a financial donation every year.
As well as a range of benefits, we have developed a portfolio of Community Partner logos which can be used by any business or organisation which makes a certain level of contribution.
The categories of Te Omanga Hospice Community Partner are:
$1,000 to $4,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$10,000 to $19,999
Key Benefits of a Community Partnership with Te Omanga Hospice
- Builds a company’s profile in a positive way – Whilst brand associations are not ‘reasons-to-buy’, this special type of charitable association provides a unique link that differentiates your business. Your business will be visibly identified with the hospice brand and our essential services. Your customers will associate your brand with being a positive force in the community.
- Extends the reach of your business – By accessing our audience of more than 8,000 extraordinary supporters across the Hutt Valley your business will potentially develop new, long-term business relationships with our diverse audience of individuals of all ages and backgrounds, families, children, community groups and schools.
- Motivates your staff, increases morale and builds your team – A partnership offers a great way of enhancing corporate pride amongst your employees, they will feel that they are really making a difference to the lives of local people and are helping to secure the long-term future of the hospice services. It can also aid recruitment and retention.
- Meets CSR and community engagement aims and objectives – Command public respect for having a supportive association with a highly regarded local charity. Partner support provides the very best kind of public opportunity to publicise your company’s commitment to good corporate social responsibility.
- Strategic charitable support – It’s an opportunity to demonstrate that you are making a real difference to one charity in your community rather than the ‘scatter gun’ unplanned approach adopted by some companies.
- Allows you to be a good corporate neighbour – Provides an opportunity within your community to direct your awards towards local community needs, so often overshadowed by national charity campaigns.
Community Partner Packages are payable monthly, annually or quarterly, and are designed to be mutually beneficial to our partners and the hospice.
After an initial discussion with us, a proposal will be developed and presented to you. As well as the benefits identified as most appropriate for your company, all supporters will be acknowledged according to their level of giving through the Community Partner financial support icons from the Te Omanga Hospice brand suite. You can see our Community Partner logos here Community Partner icons.
All of our Major Sponsor and Supporters are thanked in the Annual Review publication for the year they made their financial gift as a way to acknowledge their commitment to our organisation.
Major Sponsors who donate more than $10,000 also have their name displayed on Te Omanga’s Corporate Supporters Installation in Southward Reception at 136 Woburn Road.
For more about how you can support Te Omanga Hospice with a financial donation or to find out more about our Community Partner programme, please contact Kirsty Stratford, Fundraising Relationship Manager 04 568 0725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.