Te Omanga Hospice and local Residential Care facilities join together biannually to present the well-respected Changing Minds Conference.
- Positive outcomes for the older person living with frailty
- Making the move: transition into residential care
- Reality for families: how to navigate the complexities
- Management of chronic pain in the older person
- Maintaining empathy in a challenging sector.
We’d like to thank everyone who made our conference such a success. A special thank you to our keynote speakers:
- Jo Hockley RN, PhD, MSc, SCM, OBE (University of Edinburgh)
- Dr Robin Youngson (University of Auckland) International leader in Compassionate Healthcare.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Thanks also to:
- The Immigrant’s Son