Early bird registration is now open for our Changing Minds Conference. Register online now!
Te Omanga Hospice and local Residential Care facilities join together to present the well-respected Changing Minds Conference.
The 2018 Changing Minds Conference is on Thursday, 8th March at the Little Theatre in Lower Hutt. The theme is “Connections in complexity” and is about connecting the links to an improved care experience.
We are excited to announce our keynote speakers:
- Jo Hockley RN, PhD, MSc, SCM, OBE (University of Edinburgh)
- Dr Robin Youngson (University of Auckland) International leader in Compassionate Healthcare.
Key themes for the conference include:
- Positive outcomes for the older person living with frailty
- Making the move: transition into residential care
- Reality for families: how to navigate the complexities
- Management of chronic pain in the older person
- Maintaining empathy in a challenging sector.
Early bird registration is open now until 31 January 2018. The cost is only $200 (incl GST). From 1 February 2018, the cost will be $230 (incl GST).