Gift a Day of Care, memories and togetherness.
Our Days of Care fundraising programme is a unique opportunity for you to choose a specific Day of Care to help us provide much needed palliative care and support to patients and their families in our community.
It is your chance to make an extremely positive contribution to the life of a special person. Your gift of a Day of Care could be one where moments are treasured within a family for a very long time – a last wish is granted, a much awaited wedding occurs or a beloved family member returns to visit. Your day could be their most precious day.
Why gift a Day of Care?
- You’ll be supporting a vital, unique service in our community: Te Omanga Hospice is the only dedicated palliative care service across the whole of the Hutt Valley and we need to raise around $2 million each year from donations gifted from our community.
- You can honour someone’s memory or celebrate a special day: Select a specific day and dedicate it to someone special. It could be an anniversary or birthday of a loved one who has died.
- It’s your chance to change a life: You will be part of our team, bringing the best possible care and support to people in our community when they need it most. With your help we can ensure every day they have is lived well.
We know the day you choose to gift will be a wonderful day for you as well as for our patient and their family. So, we will celebrate your day with you:
- Recognition at Te Omanga Hospice: Your gift will be recognised in the reception area at Te Omanga Hospice on your chosen day(s).
- Public Recognition: Your gift will be acknowledge annually in the community newspapers, our Annual Report and on our website
- Business Recognition: You can gain further recognition for your business with a range of resources such as an electronic logo for your website and invoices, along with an adhesive logo for your office window or vehicle.
We need your gift of $1,500 for one Day of Care to support one patient, and that’s simply the amount we ask you to give or raise. We would be delighted to talk to you about ways you or your business can raise the funds needed.
If you’d like more information on gifting a Day of Care, please contact Marie Jupp on 021 192 8724 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our Days of Care supporters:
- Dominator Doors Wgtn Ltd
- L & M Builders
- Wainuiomata Pharmacy