Your support can help us make a difference for patients and families in our community both now and in the future. Thank you to the patients and their families who have kindly let us share their stories with you.
- “There is no amount of money which is worth what Te Omanga does for families like mine” – Tony’s story
- “Many people just think Te Omanga Hospice provides good medical care; it is so much more than that” – Jim’s story
- “For us it is the care, security, and the comfort knowing they are always available to help” – Marion and Brian’s story
- “Hospice staff were just so great, they helped us understand what was happening and also how to cope with it all” – Fred and Maureen’s story
- “Besides the care and support Te Omanga has given us, it is the biography of Mum’s life which was created by a hospice volunteer which our family will treasure” – Karen’s story