“Stone by stone” For any person interested in strengthening social connections in our communities to support those at the end of their life and their families.
Dying, like birth, is a human event that everyone has to go through. Therefore, care of the dying is everyone’s business. Health professionals can ease and support this process knowing that it belongs with families in communities.
- What is a meaningful death?
- How do we encourage others to live without a cure?
- What to expect at the end of life?
- What is needed and what helps people at this time
- Preparing for our own death. What legacy do we want to leave behind?
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now