Te Omanga Hospice welcomes you to provide feedback on our services.
Use the form below to send us your comments. We read all feedback carefully. We may contact you to understand better the comments you submitted.
Health & Disability Services Consumer Code of Rights.
When you use a health or disability service in New Zealand, you have the protection of a
Code of Rights. The Code of Health and Disability Services Consumers’ Rights provides the following 10 rights:
- Right 1 – The right to be treated with respect.
- Right 2 – The right to freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation.
- Right 3 – The right to dignity and independence.
- Right 4 – The right to services of an appropriate standard.
- Right 5 – The right to effective communication.
- Right 6 – The right to be fully informed.
- Right 7 – The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent.
- Right 8 – The right to support.
- Right 9 – Rights in respect of teaching or research.
- Right 10 – The right to complain.
You also have the right to seek advocacy support from Health & Disability Advocacy, freephone 0800 555 050