A gift of $1,500 helps provide one patient with one day of specialist palliative care and support. With 1 in 3 people who die in the Hutt Valley supported by Te Omanga Hospice, our need for your gift is great.
It is your chance to make an extremely positive contribution to the life of a special person. Your gift of a Day of Care could be one where moments are treasured within a family for a very long time – a last wish is granted, a much awaited wedding occurs or a beloved family member returns to visit. Your day could be their most precious day.
For more information, please contact our fundraising team on 04 979 6681 or email email@example.com.
Why gift a Day of Care?
- You’ll be supporting a vital and unique service in our community: Te Omanga Hospice is the only dedicated palliative care service in the Hutt Valley. We rely on the generosity of our community to raise nearly $3 million each year to keep our services running and free to those in need.
- You can honour someone’s memory or celebrate a special day: Select a specific day and dedicate it to someone special. It could be an anniversary or birthday of a loved one who has died.
- It’s your chance to change a life: You will be part of our team, bringing the best possible care and support to people in our community when they need it most.
We know the day you choose to gift will be a wonderful day for you and for our patient and their family. We will provide you with:
- Recognition at Te Omanga Hospice: Your gift will be recognised in the reception area at Te Omanga Hospice on your chosen day(s).
- Public Recognition: Your gift will be acknowledged in our Annual Report and on our