Everyone with palliative needs in our community received responsive, proactive and equitable care.
- To provide expert and compassionate palliative support, information and advice to patients and whānau living in the Hutt Valley
- To work collaboratively with all health and social care providers to ensure as many people as possible benefit from our expertise through education
- To improve communities’ understanding and acceptance of death and dying
- To improve and ensure equity and inclusion in our services
- To be true to our values as a good employer
- To be good stewards of resources
Te Omanga Hospice also adheres to a strong set of values. People are employed at Te Omanga Hospice because they reflect these values and these values are held close to us in our work every day.
Working in a dignified and non judgmental way
From each other