To provide the knowledge and skills that enable carers to give excellent palliative care to those they care for.
During the session, we will cover:-
- Overview of palliative care
- Disease and how it impacts on the person and their body
- assessing and communicating the palliative care needs of residents/patients
- Recognizing Dying. Creating a compassionate space
- Supporting families
- The impact of loss and grief within the workplace
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now